Sunday, February 9, 2014

pre·his·tor·ic

ˌprē(h)iˈstôrik/
adjective
adjective: prehistoric; adjective: pre-historic
  1. 1.
    of, relating to, or denoting the period before written records.

Given this definition, my choice for submission to this weeks word challenge is a logo I drew for a product brought to me when working for a toy company.  

The ideas I have in my head are a constant source of inspiration to me.  This is just one of those ideas I executed straight from my head to where it is now in this submission.

This was drawn while sitting on the floor of a new apartment, 2.5 miles from a new job, in a new area of So Cal and presented to the Management for consideration.  The toy product was a non descriptive animated object, which, had the ability to move through a rotational set of functions, providing hours of entertainment and never fully being able to be defined.

The product never got past the development stage.


Sometime this happens in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment