Sunday, September 22, 2019

Art is the breath of life

#Art is the breath of life, a silent partner in the world of feel #good.  Happiness & joy reside in me when I paint; I bring this feeling  to others. Best feeling ever are people who giggle in paint class. Hang a piece of happiness in your home today. Art Finder Feel #love #happiness & #joy

Ha ha ha, all true. When you wear ALL THE HATS, sometimes you have to do the hard sell...

...so, given this, here is also me on Zazzle, the whole story. I have taken my paintings and one drawing (I think) to the world of fashion, retail accessories and wedding type, housewarming type, general beautiful gifts for the genreal public who shop online. I am hoping for a T.V. debut of one of my products in an Oscar, Emmy, Tony, Golden Globe moment Photo Opt. "Where did she get that bag???" moment. You get me fans of me, right?

My facebook page leads you to my classes and other viable opportunities one might be interested in when getting to know me and who I am, a crazy lady with a talent.

TAKE A CLASS WITH ME (Ventura), or COMMISSION ME. Both work.

My visual diaries are in two places, @jpdenyer and @drawisaid on Instagram.

My first online store ever, Buddyschild, and muse for where I am today, defines my journey from 2009 when I made my first step to now looking at 87 sales to date from just this store alone. Not great, but not bad, it's cool. And, it's named after my dog, seriously, who gives up on your dog when they are your muse? Can you see similarity here?
And in closing you can also see originals up close and in person; I hang at HPC in Port Hueneme. I on 4th Sundays, when I can, do Paddy's in Ventura 4 - 8pm, I'll be the lady by the dart board. OMG that's tonight!  I have to be done here, I am so not ready....

No comments:

Post a Comment