Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Even after 21K views, no comment...

Screen capture of largest response to one of my blogs...
Hi.
So I am back at the computer - for awhile - and started to look at the beginnings of my blog here, The Art of JP, only to learn one of my blogs had over 21 thousand looks or reads.  (See screen capture above.)

WOW.

And not one comment. Ok. But I am suprised more at the number of visits than the lack of comments. But as I think, not one, in those 21 thousand plus readers, had a comment worth mentioning about the blog. Well, I hope I gave them something to think about.

I am still figuring out WHO Am I, as we all are in some level or another. Who I am today? A Mom, an Artist, a person of merit, kind, good to the soul, did I say good yet? LOL. Oh and doggie owner, never forget the doggies.

Here are the other portaits I did for San Diego CC 2019, all are for sale, just message me @ drawisaid on instagram. The email attached to this blog, well, I don't use that email adress anymore and might have a few difficulties gaining access to your thoughts if you message me there. And I am a bit of a T-Rex...little arms waving frantically in front of me wondering what to do with my hands! Find me if interested @jpdenyer on Instagram too!


 

1 comment: